Terms & Conditions
1. The purchase of a Sleep Programme Consultation (the “Consultations”) will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. The full fee for The Daddy Sleep Consultant services is due on booking your Consultation with The Daddy Sleep Consultant.
3. If the Sleep Programme is cancelled by the Client (the payer and receiver of the consultation) the following terms and conditions apply:
- Less than 24 hours’ notice – no amount will be refunded
- 24-48 hours’ notice – 50% of full amount will be refunded
- More than 48 hours’ notice – 100% will be refunded to the client
4. If a Client demonstrates exceptional circumstances as the reason for a cancellation within 48 hours of the booking time, The Daddy Sleep Consultant, on a case by case basis, may accept a rescheduled appointment within 1 week of the original booking time.
5. The Daddy Sleep Consultant reserves the right to cancel Consultations at short notice due to personal circumstances. In the event of The Daddy Sleep Consultant cancelling, the Client will be offered a full refund or alternative dates if preferred.
6. Digital products which are purchased with instant access, or which are downloadable, such as The Daddy Sleep Consultant’s Online Courses (“Online Courses”) are not eligible for refund.
7. In respect of each programme (the “Programme”) granted by The Daddy Sleep Consultant to the Client, the Client agrees that it shall not provide the Programme to any third party who is not a Client.
8. Advice given by The Daddy Sleep Consultant is intended as advice related to sleep and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from a GP or other medical expert.
9. The Daddy Sleep Consultant advises to the best of their ability, experience and training but does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep and behavioural work that does not achieve the desired result following the Consultations process.
10. If the Client’s child has an underlying health condition, The Daddy Sleep Consultant reserves the right to not proceed with the Consultation. If this is the case, the Client will receive a full refund.
11. The Daddy Sleep Consultant is contactable at any time during the day but will respond when possible, as soon as possible after receipt of the contact from the Client, notwithstanding personal circumstances or holidays.
12. The Daddy Sleep Consultant is willing to travel, on a case by case basis, to clients outside the South East of England. Should travel be necessary, the Home Consultation price will be reflected to cover all reasonable expenses incurred including but not limited to travel, travel time and accommodation.
13. The Daddy Sleep Consultant is entitled to request reviews from purchasers of the Online Courses.
14. The Daddy Sleep Consultant reserves the right to cease the provision of support in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to: abuse or harassment from a Client to one of the team The Daddy Sleep Consultant team or a Client sets up a competitor business including a sleep consultancy business.
15. The Daddy Sleep Consultant reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time.